• Good Russian and English language skills;
• Knowledge of the Greek language is a big plus;
• Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience;
• Knowledge of immigration administrative procedures would be considered as a bonus;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work;
• Professional, friendly, and welcoming attitude;
• Ready for both challenging and exciting tasks as well as routine tasks;
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Assist in CEO’s duties;
• Working with the event team;
• Organize events in the office;
• Provide day-to-day administrative support for the office;
• Assist in Corporate document’s execution and filling, assistance to employees;
• Handle all office-related orders (technics, stationery, kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies);
• Handle all office-related correspondence;
• Maintaining cleanliness and comfort in the office.
• Flexible work format. You can go to the office in Vilnius or Limassol, or work remotely. The main thing is to be online during working hours.
• European employment. We've got jobs in Poland, Lithuania, Georgia, Montenegro, and Cyprus. You can choose whichever location best suits you.
• Development. We offer English classes with a teacher, pay for professional conference trips, and partially compensate for training.
• Flexibility. Sometimes you want something new. We get it—we'll support you if you want to change positions, responsibilities, or projects.
• Collaborative solutions. Each team member's skills are important, so we listen to and hear each other.
• Data reliance. We take everyone's opinions into account, but all product decisions are based on metrics, which means no subjectivity.
• And the usual—official employment, voluntary medical insurance, compensation for sports.