< 2000 EUR
- Basic working knowledge in Company formation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements of Cyprus;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Well organized and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team, as required;
- High level of integrity to preserve confidentiality in relation to business projects and working duties;
- Problem solving, meticulous, attentiveness and self-disciplined;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Fluent in English (Upper Intermediate).
Additional (optional) requirements:
- University graduate in Law;
- Previous experience on the same position;
- Deep knowledge of corporate, labor and tax regulations of Cyprus;
- Fluent in Greek (Upper-Intermediate);
- Russian language will be considered highly advantageous.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust;
- Assist in drafting and solidifying agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the legal department including keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations;
- Assist in undertaking due diligence for real estate transactions;
- Update the company database with all the records relating to requests, updating interactions, as per company procedures;
- Carry out the tasks and instructions of the Head and other authorized employees.
- High salary (plus performance bonuses and salary revision on regular basis);
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours per day) with flexible starting hours;
- 24-days holiday leave;
- First line seaview from your office;
- Corporate English lessons;
- GYM and SPA in the office;
- Corporate meals;
- Eventful corporate life;
- Exciting work challenges that allow you to grow to your full potential;
- Strong team of like minded professionals who will be by your side to accomplish ambitious projects, and to stimulate your professional development and bring experience.
13 April 2023