What drives success for this role:
- 5+ years of user acquisition from strategy to execution in a start-up, predominantly in the mobile app space;
- 2+ years experience in managing high-performance growth teams;
- Proven track record in mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, organic is a big bonus;
- Advanced knowledge of marketing data stack, tracking, attribution, incrementality, BU economics is a must;
- Data-driven decision maker with significant experience running A/B tests;
- Great people management skills, ability to build processes and influence cross-functionally;
- Capable of delivering maximal impact in a short amount of time;
- Ability to think differently and see the big picture;
- Resourceful, creative, and self-motivated;
- You have a can-do-more approach, a passion for making an impact and exceeding your goals;
- English - fluent, excellent writing;
- Passion for Wellness & Beauty is a bonus.
Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing a number of mobile apps focused on health&wellbeing space. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 42 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (12m+ downloads). Currently, Palta portfolio consists of 9 mobile apps, all focused on global digital health & wellbeing market. Rapid portfolio growth is fueled by the recently raised $100 million in series B round led by VNV Global.
Palta apps are used by over 100 million health aware people globally!
Pora AI is a Beauty and Health AI assistant developed to democratize dermatology and cosmetology services. Our goal is to empower peoples' wellness and beauty with an ultimate tool for understanding and further improving their skin. We develop breakthrough AI solutions that combine deep knowledge of the user's condition with comprehensive competencies in skincare products.
Should we mention that joining the startup in the very early stage means an opportunity to lead a large department in the observable future? Indeed we should! But it also means taking maximum out of the employee stock ownership plan. The fewer employees we have — the more shares we might offer. Join us while we're still small and benefit from our growth!
We are looking for the Head of Growth Marketing to develop and lead our paid and organic user growth strategies, focusing on acquisition.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the scale and success of Pora AI.
It's a strategic role that will require getting your hands dirty and building much from scratch.
- Define, own and execute our long term user acquisition strategy;
- Drive rapid customer growth by taking full ownership of all digital marketing channels such as Paid Social, Paid Search, affiliates, and offline marketing e.g., partnerships, PR, etc;
- Define our testing strategy within existing and new channels to quickly understand profitability and scale where relevant;
- Manage, optimize and report on marketing budgets and ROI providing business cases, implementation, and learnings;
- Own growth stack, tooling, and media mix modeling and evangelize it within the company;
- Work closely with our creative team to develop a state-of-art creative strategy for our ads and other marketing materials;
- Work closely with our Product team to help identify, prioritize, and deliver on growth initiatives;
- Build and mentor a brilliant growth team with a high sense of ownership and a culture of getting stuff done.
Why working at Pora AI is awesome:
- A rare opportunity to launch a new big thing from scratch, not just continue some predecessors' work. We're working in a high-tech field and have the chance to improve the quality of many peoples' lives heavily
- An opportunity to significantly change many peoples' lives by helping them achieve the appearance they want for themselves, richly increasing their life quality
- We work with the best experts to support our knowledge when we don't have enough competencies. So whatever is unclear — we have an expert to help overcome the issue!
- The co-founders have vast experience and accomplishments in the industry. Therefore, working with such people closely is a great way to learn; moreover, their references might become a game-changer for any further career prospects