3000 - 5000 EUR
Requirements and skills:
• Proven work experience as a L&D Specialist or similar role for 1 year minimum (preferably IT)
• Good knowledge of modern tools
• High communication skills
• Good command English, fluent Russian
• Cyprus based
• Passionate about employee development 🙂
• Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
• Develops training and development programs and objectives.
• Administers spending against the departmental budget.
• Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
• Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
• Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
• Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
• Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
• Modifies programs as needed.
• Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
• Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
What we offer:
• Friendly, professional team
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Sea view office in center of Limassol
12 July 2022