3000 - 5000 EUR
Servеrs.com is a global IaaS hosting platform providing a full range of computing, storage, and networking services for customers in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Our main product is a management system of various hosting services, including a customer portal and internal admin panels.
- Ruby and related technologies: ActiveRecord 7, dry-types, dry-validation, Grape, Puma, Sequel, Sidekiq (the latest stable versions if possible);
- Go as the primary language for several projects;
- RSpec for unit and integration tests;
- Sentry as automatic error monitoring;
- Jira as an issue tracker;
- Confluence as a knowledge base;
- GitLab for repository and CI;
- improved version of git-flow.
We are taking the Joel Test:
- source control;
- one-step build;
- daily builds;
- bug database;
- fixing known bugs;
- quiet working conditions;
- best tools that money can buy;
- code screening.
-develop and maintain Servers.com products;
- participate in the development of the project architecture, perform refactoring and code review;
- share your analysis with the team, discuss technical solutions and reach a consensus;
- examine requirements for clarity and feasibility, decompose big tasks;
- interaction with testers to find, identify and fix errors.
What can we offer: a lot of interesting tasks, deploy-bots, and a team of adequate testers. We have no releases on Fridays, and daily meetings.
- relocation to Limassol;
- organization of the visa obtaining process;
- daily lunches in the office;
- competitive salary and medical insurance;
26 January 2023