3000 - 5000 EUR
- 3 years of experience as data science developer;
- Experience in application of ML (machine learning) for real business cases, work with raw data, development of models and validation;
- Construction of models based on users activity;
- Proficiency in Python and knowledge of libraries;
- Experience with DBMS, ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Data processing, development of data science solutions;
- Formation of hypothesis and identification of data sources;
- Application of ML (machine learning) algorithms and tools for collection and transformation of data;
- Use and customisation of tools to process large volumes of structured data;
- Develop prototypes and applicable solutions using Python software environments;
- Participation in business process automation for data collection and processing;
- Interaction with related departments to gather requirements for Data Mart.
- High salary (plus performance bonuses and salary revision on regular basis);
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours per day) with flexible starting hours;
- 24-days holiday leave;
- First line seaview from your office;
- Corporate English lessons;
- GYM and SPA in the office;
- Corporate meals;
- Eventful corporate life;
- Exciting work challenges that allow you to grow to your full potential;
- Strong team of like minded professionals who will be by your side to accomplish ambitious projects, and to stimulate your professional development and bring experience.
24 May 2023