3000 - 5000 EUR
> 5 years
- Previous compliance experience in a senior position in financial services, audit or risk.
- Understanding of banking, electronic money and payments is essential.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Driven and results oriented.
- Able to work independently within a global and multi-cultural company.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advise BnkPro management on the applicable rules and regulations under which the business will operate.
- Work closely with other compliance officers within FxPro Group.
- Prepare and maintain the relevant compliance policies and procedures that the business must follow.
- Act as the main point of contact between BnkPro and the CBC, as well as external auditors and any other local regulators.
- Implement the firm’s compliance monitoring programme, following a risk-based approach.
- Prepare and ensure the timely submission of all relevant regulatory reports.
- Implement the AML framework of the company and ensure its compliance.
- Excellent compensation package;
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer;
- Courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.
16 May 2023