3000 - 5000 EUR
> 5 years
1) 5+ years experience as UI/UX designer for web-oriented application;
2) The portfolio is a must (Most importantly web services, desktop applications, and mobile applications);
3) User-Centered Design orientation;
4) Excellent understanding of practices of front-end development;
5) Proficiency with the tools needed to get the job done; it doesn’t matter what you use, as long as you’re great at it;
6) Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions;
7) Solid Figma skills;
8) Intermediate English.
It will be a plus:
1) Experience in a documentation system leading;
2) Continuous tech docs system implementation and delivery.
1) Making product discovery together with Product Managers, and measuring feature success through qualitative and quantitative research;
2) Translate user feedback, business requirements, and technical limitations into ongoing product improvements;
3) Design beautiful and thoughtful experiences that add value to users;
4) Own the end-to-end design from rough ideas and sketches to high-fidelity prototypes;
5) Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features are implemented at the highest quality;
6) Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members to create optimal solutions;
7) Work collaboratively with other designers to maintain product consistency and improve the product holistically;
8)Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback.
1) This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of live entertainment! You'll be designing one of the top products in the industry with millions of visits per hour;
2) Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc);
3) Modern new office in the downtown Limassol;
4) New iMac, or PC on Linux with several displays? The choice is all yours!;
5) Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project;
6) Medical insurance, gym, language courses, corporate mobile plan, etc;
7) Free daily catering in the office and health bar.
19 January 2023