3000 - 5000 EUR
python, clickhouse, postgresql
- You have 5+ years of experience as a backend engineer and 3+ years working with Python.
- You are confident in SQL (without ORM) and have experience working with PostgreSQL.
- You know how to work with asynchronous code.
- You have first-hand experience with building distributed systems with Celery, Dramatiq, Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
- You know when to write tests and how to write them.
- You're actively participating in code review.
- You like working in a team but are not afraid to be responsible for and reasonably protective of your choices.
- You try to understand the task from the customer’s perspective and can suggest tradeoffs when needed.
- Create API for mobile SDKs. This is a high-load module that processes more than 100M API requests every day and serves all requests from mobile apps, from profile creation to subscription activation.
- Prepare integrations with external providers. These providers may be App Store, Play Store, Amazon S3, AppsFlyer, Mixpanel, etc.
- Be responsible for an analytical system. It is built mostly on ClickHouse with some data housing in PostgreSQL.
- Optimize the existing codebase. It will help us improve speed and stability, by implementing async logic.
- Review and test the code - nothing new here.
- A flat structure without strict hierarchy.
- No bureaucracy and simple and clear processes.
- Remote work with a flexible schedule.
- Opportunity for professional growth and trying new things out.
26 April 2023