< 2000 EUR
- University degree;
- Proven experience in Office manager position from 1 year;
- Experiences user of MS Office;
- English language (B2), Greek language will be considered as an advantage;
- Proactive attitude, good communication skills, ability to multitask, tolerance to stress;
- Ability to work with a waste load of information.
- Organization of provision of all office necessities to maintain office functioning (ordering stationary, drinks, groceries etc.);
- Interaction with courier services;
- Handling tasks from the head of department;
- Assistance to employees;
- Reports and records keeping.
- High salary (plus performance bonuses and salary revision on regular basis);
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours per day) with flexible starting hours;
- 24-days holiday leave;
- First line seaview from your office;
- Corporate English lessons;
- GYM and SPA in the office;
- Corporate meals;
- Eventful corporate life;
- Exciting work challenges that allow you to grow to your full potential;
- Strong team of like minded professionals who will be by your side to accomplish ambitious projects, and to stimulate your professional development and bring experience.
18 April 2023