3000 - 5000 EUR
> 5 years
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a top-tier software company with an excellent engineering talent bar
- 3+ years experience leading technical recruitment function
- Proven experience in identifying and engaging senior-level candidates
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Passion and understanding of technology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Fluency in Russian and English level B2+ (upper-intermadiate+) – essential.
- Oversee the engagement, management, and development of high-performing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Setting team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Liaise with leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Ensure that every candidate has a positive and engaging experience through all stages of the interview process
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics (Huntflow ATS, Tableau)
- Collaborate with our partners and other leaders within the organization to strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- The format of work – hybrid or in the office (Cyprus)
- Attractive financial package that will match your competence and experience
- Extended Benefit Package: VMI with dental and travel insurance, lunch compensation, gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, corporate gym, English language courses and other corporate benefits
- The opportunity to attend conferences and courses at the company's expense
- Flexible processes, flexible hours, a democratic atmosphere towards people
- Opportunities for professional growth.
15 June 2022