< 2000 EUR
• Work experience in a similar position is your strong side;
• Fluent Romanian and B2+ for English
• Knowledge in different aspects of community communications like accounting, research, event participation, onboarding, and organizing;
• Able to work full-time (weekdays only)
• A self-starter with an ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and demonstrate flexibility to meet various administrative and operational needs.
• Localization (Translation overview, an adaptation of the site for Romanian-speaking users):
• check new translations.
• report if you notice a mistake on the site in the existing ones.
• (This usually takes no more than one hour a week or so.)
• Help for existing models and studios (help them to start retaining
• Find boards, forums, and chats for existing Romanian-speaking models
• and studios, register there and start communicating with them.
• Every month, make contacts with X new studios or independent models
• who are already on Stripchat;
• Answer their questions about the site, advise on what can be improved,
• train them and increase their average check.
• Providing feedback from the Romanian-speaking market (models & users):
1. collect and provide feedback on each new feature for users/models/studios (within the 2-5 days after release);
2. collect feedback on what can be improved in the existing functionality (make a report every two weeks);
3. collect feedback about new features/options for Romanian-speaking users’ models / (make a report every two weeks).
• Bringing new studios / independent models / pornstars.
• Knowledge of the Romanian language at the level of a native speaker;
• Good and fluent written language;
• Understanding of webcam business (and adults in general).
• Cyprus experience: once a year Wisebits pays for a trip to Cyprus;
• Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project;
• Constant education & leveling up your skills;
• Unique opportunity to build your career among the best professionals on the market.
30 September 2022