2000 - 3000 EUR
• YOU ARE LOCATED IN CYPRUS!
• You have an in-depth knowledge of the Affiliate marketing / Online advertising industry
• You have strong knowledge of most common payment models like CPC, CPM, CPL, CPA, CPS, Rev Share.
• You have a minimum of 1+ years of experience in an Affiliate Manager position.
• You have an Intermediate or higher level of English (is a must)
• You have a good understanding of media metrics, tracking, and optimization.
Important soft skills:
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• You are stress-resistant and result-oriented.
• You are a team player.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with SSPs
• Experience in gambling, nutra, dating, gaming verticals.
• Onboarding new affiliates and publishers. (Hunting)
• Maintaining the stimulation of relationships with current affiliates and publishers.
• Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions.
• Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity.
• Maintaining on-going communication campaigns.
• Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program.
• Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and program enhancements.
• Keeping track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner (for in-house affiliate managers).
• Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions.
Competitive salary plus performance based bonus
days off annually
Paid sick leaves
Opportunity to become Team lead
International team work experience
Interesting and challenging tasks
Professional and career opportunities
Remote or office work
Casual working atmosphere