2000 - 3000 EUR
● Required experience in a similar position: at least 3 years
● Full-time position, office-based
● Excellent understanding of accents, shapes, volumes, contrasts, and composition;
● Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator; understanding of UI/UX; experience in game design;
● Ability to quickly adapt and switch between different styles;
● Interest in the gaming industry, understanding of product tasks in the marketing environment;
● Skill in working with pre-existing graphics and technical preparation of files for animation.
● Upper-intermediate English
We are looking for an experienced employees for Marketing Designer.
Together with a team of professionals, you will be
responsible for making important creative decisions and creating graphics that inspire players worldwide.
● Interesting tasks and a friendly atmosphere;
● Comfortable office with modern equipment;
● Official contract and work visa
● Flexible working schedule: 5 days a week, 9:00-18:00
17 May 2023