- 3-5 years of experience as an HRD
- Experience in improving the HR function and rebuilding or optimizing an existing model
- International expertise in a strategic role (e.g. opening offices or transferring functions to other countries, organizing mass relocation of employees abroad, etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1-C2)
- A data-driven approach to connect workforce and business outcomes
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
We are looking for a high-level HRD who has experience representing the HR function on the Board of Directors and is responsible not only for HR, but also for financial performance and business results.
HR Director will lead the department (>50 ppl) and will be responsible for developing and executing people strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, as well as providing strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and Board of Directors.
- The ability to influence business growth through the development of the HR function
- Financial package that will match your competence and experience
- Extended benefits package: VMI with dental and travel insurance, lunches compensation, gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, corporate gym, English language courses and support of relocation to Cyprus
- The opportunity to attend conferences and courses at the company's expense – they support the continued development of employees
- Work in a company that cares about Work-Life Balance
- Opportunities for professional growth – they have huge ambitions and it is important that the employees grow with the company.
27 мая 2022 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.