- You have more than 3 years of work as an accountant/senior accountant;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You know how to work in a team, but also work alone as well;
- Developed attention skills to the details, you are initiative and active in your processes;
- Native Greece and English no less B2 and above (communication with colleagues from Limassol and contractors);
- You like analytics, numbers, and accuracy. Experience as an auditor is also a big plus for us;
- You live in Cyprus or have a residence permit in the country.
- Supporting the office services agencies (cleaning, catering, etc.);
- Сoordinating contracts from contractors with in-house lawyers;
- Submitting invoices for payment to the financial department;
- Providing closing documents, affixing seals, etc;
- Organizing delivery of orders/documents from/to us from contractors;
- Counting statistics/simple analytics on processes in HR departments;
- Communicating with contractors via phone/email as needed;
- Assisting and participating in various HR department projects.
- Each employee is a partner of the Company since everyone has stock options;
- Competitive salary and performance review bonus;
- Official employment in Cyprus: work permit visa for employees and the residence permit for spouses;
- Relocation package compensation for single/family, full support in the relocation process;
- Medical insurance (100% for employees and 75% for family members);
- Comfortable office in Limassol center with all goods to make your working day productive;
- Lunch and unlimited coffee/tea/drinks and a variety of snacks in the office;
- Opportunities for professional growth and skills improvement;
- The atmosphere of challenges, creativity, and team play;
- Family Corporate events: we believe that our spouses support us every day and they are a part of our professional success.
12 января 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.