- Basic working knowledge in Company formation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements of Cyprus;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Well organized and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team, as required;
- High level of integrity to preserve confidentiality in relation to business projects and working duties;
- Problem solving, meticulous, attentiveness and self-disciplined;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Fluent in English (Upper Intermediate).
Additional (optional) requirements:
- University graduate in Law;
- Previous experience on the same position;
- Deep knowledge of corporate, labor and tax regulations of Cyprus;
- Fluent in Greek (Upper-Intermediate);
- Russian language will be considered highly advantageous.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust;
- Assist in drafting and solidifying agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the legal department including keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations;
- Assist in undertaking due diligence for real estate transactions;
- Update the company database with all the records relating to requests, updating interactions, as per company procedures;
- Carry out the tasks and instructions of the Head and other authorized employees.
- High salary (plus performance bonuses and salary revision on regular basis);
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours per day) with flexible starting hours;
- 24-days holiday leave;
- First line seaview from your office;
- Corporate English lessons;
- GYM and SPA in the office;
- Corporate meals;
- Eventful corporate life;
- Exciting work challenges that allow you to grow to your full potential;
- Strong team of like minded professionals who will be by your side to accomplish ambitious projects, and to stimulate your professional development and bring experience.
13 апреля 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.