- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- In-depth understanding of product development life cycle
- Experience with Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Knowledge of SDLC including quality assurance, change management and release processes
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent command of the English language. Greek or/and Russian is an advantage
- Translate features into user stories for the development teams.
- Define and prioritize the key activities of the development teams based on the product roadmap.
- Build and re-prioritize the work and story backlog of the team when organizational priorities change to ensure maximum value delivery.
- Understand and advocate best practices in high-level system designs.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Responsible project planning and management, maintaining plans and preparing project documentation.
- Managing stakeholders to create and manage product roadmaps and getting internal agreement with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, develop, shape and refine requirements.
- Develop test strategies, document test scenarios, and coordinate the execution of test scripts.
- Conduct research on industry best practices, standards and other market data.
*Develop core positioning and messaging for the product.
Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it.
*Monitor, report and improve product performance.
Assess new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
*Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
7 июля 2022 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.