- 3 years of experience as data science developer;
- Experience in application of ML (machine learning) for real business cases, work with raw data, development of models and validation;
- Construction of models based on users activity;
- Proficiency in Python and knowledge of libraries;
- Experience with DBMS, ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Data processing, development of data science solutions;
- Formation of hypothesis and identification of data sources;
- Application of ML (machine learning) algorithms and tools for collection and transformation of data;
- Use and customisation of tools to process large volumes of structured data;
- Develop prototypes and applicable solutions using Python software environments;
- Participation in business process automation for data collection and processing;
- Interaction with related departments to gather requirements for Data Mart.
- High salary (plus performance bonuses and salary revision on regular basis);
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours per day) with flexible starting hours;
- 24-days holiday leave;
- First line seaview from your office;
- Corporate English lessons;
- GYM and SPA in the office;
- Corporate meals;
- Eventful corporate life;
- Exciting work challenges that allow you to grow to your full potential;
- Strong team of like minded professionals who will be by your side to accomplish ambitious projects, and to stimulate your professional development and bring experience.
24 мая 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.