1) 2+ years of experience in web application testing;
2) Experience with auto testing web applications using Selenium WebDriver;
3) Deep understanding of QA automation patterns;
4) Well versed in Bash and Git;
5) English from B1.
It will be a plus:
1) Experience and setup of Gitlab CI;
2) Ability to raise and configure projects in Docker.
1) Testing new functionality, bug fixes and technical tasks;
2) Selenium and API coverage with autotests immediately on the principle of "not covered - not release";
3) Participation in the process of delivery to production.
1) The equipped office in the center of the city;
2) 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
3) A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
4) Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
5) Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
6) The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
7) Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
8) Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
9) Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
10) Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
11) Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
12) New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
13) The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
14) Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.