- Has 3+ years of experience in the development of web-based applications with Golang and also experience with Ruby or Node.js or, better yet, both
- Has experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or other major database solutions
- Has experience with distributed task queues for asynchronous services interactions
- Ensuring code has solid test coverage
- Team player with strong and effective interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with a willingness to assume responsibility
- Adept at documenting efforts, actions, and results
Our current stack: Go microservices, deprecated Ruby monolith, Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Thrift, Redis, AWS, Terraform, K8S, Jenkins.
We are looking for a Golang Backend Engineer to join the Wheely for Business team and help us integrate all our products into a cohesive platform and collaborate with other teams to share the best B2B features with B2C. Additionally, we are committed to modernizing and automatization of our existing processes, such as company registration, personalized onboarding, platform usage, invoicing, billing, and off-boarding, in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Help with building the architecture for new products and services to support the company's global growth strategy in B2B, B2B2E, and B2B2C segments
- Implement new features to improve customers segmentation and manage access to different tariffs and features
- Help develop features that will allow companies to flexibly customize their employees' and customers' access to Wheely platform capabilities
- Deepen the interaction between the B2B platform and Financial Services
- Help maintain a regular flow of medium-sized feature deliveries that greatly help our Sales Team in gaining the confidence of both current and potential customers
- Help with our architectural & technical plans to improve our backend: we are actively migrating from the Ruby monolith to Go microservices
We expect excellence from our people — both on the road and in the office. In return, we offer flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
16 марта 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.