- excellent knowledge of one of the PHP frameworks: Symfony/Laravel/Phalcon etc;
- significant experience with DBMS PostgreSQL (optimization, functions, triggers, PGQ etc);
- practical experience with queues (Kafka);
- confident use of columnar DBMS (for example, ClickHouse);
- excellent ability to design application’s architecture (both infrastructure and code levels), trial and error experience;
- extensive experience in writing unit tests/integration tests, understanding of their necessity;
- CI/CD writing skills, confident Docker use;
- successful experience in using code quality control tools: Psalm/php-cs-fixer/Sonarqube etc;
- self-vision for building an API, experience in creating applications that interact via REST;
- Russian language is a must;
- English level - reading technical documentation.
Will be a plus:
- experience with monitoring systems (VictoriaMetrics), dashboards development (Grafana) and alert writing;
- web security knowledge, practical cases to eliminate web vulnerabilities.
In terms of People management, you will definitely need:
- team management experience and relevant experience for more than 3 years;
- high level of self-organization and responsibility;
- willingness to work with changes, be flexible in the decision-making process;
- critical thinking (the ability to look for growth points and give feedback).
- expert assessment, decomposition and planning of the distribution of technical tasks, assistance in solving complex technical problems;
- updating and managing the platform’s metrics;
- team’s technical skills development, assistance in compiling developers' IDP;
- determination of the technological strategy for the project’s development;
- backlog management, prioritization;
- participation in the demo and preparation of the monthly reports with metrics;
- discussion and evaluation of the applications for the performance review;
- development of the team and cross-team processes;
- managing the development process of the PHP-direction’s starmap;
- help and control in solving possible SS;
- maintaining a friendly atmosphere in the team;
- formation of the need for the resources, participation in the recruitment and onboarding.
Our employees value:
- the most understandable and fast onboarding with an interested mentor;
- streamlined design (Design Review) and development (Code Review) processes without bureaucracy;
- high level of income “in the market” and an open grading system, where everyone sees the expertise and growth areas of their own and colleagues;
- convenient work on Agile in the task tracker (YouTrack), up-to-date and constantly updated knowledge base in Confluence.
What else do we offer:
- possibility to choose work format (distance work format is available);
- new and comfortable office in the Germasogeia area, Limassol;
- official employment, medical insurance plus 3 extra sick days;
snacks and beverages.
16 февраля 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.