- Proven work experience as a Project Manager in IT company from 3 years;
- Understanding of UI/UX, Back, Front, DevOps;
- Experience with GitLab, Visual Studio Code;
- Knowledge of project management methods;
- Ability to draft project and business documentation, to plan work, to communicate with project team;
- Good analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving, ability to work with waste load of information and quickly immerse in a new functional environment;
- English language at Intermediate+ level, with knowledge of technical terms.
- Providing full cycle of IT project development (defining project goals, tasks and results);
- Drafting of requirements for software development, specification of requirements and its approval by the customer;
- Identification, wording, elaboration and coordination of business requirements for data systems;
- Description of customer’s business processes;
- Work planning;
- Control of development process;
- Coordination of work within department (support specialists, designers and developers);
- Conducting work planning meetings;
- Maintenance and provision of reports (on weekly, monthly and annual basis);
- Participation and organization of meetings (with clients, with developers);
- Control over the maintenance of technical documentation.
- High salary (plus performance bonuses and salary revision on regular basis);
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours per day) with flexible starting hours;
- 24-days holiday leave;
- First line seaview from your office;
- Corporate English lessons;
- GYM and SPA in the office;
- Corporate meals;
- Eventful corporate life;
- Exciting work challenges that allow you to grow to your full potential;
- Strong team of like minded professionals who will be by your side to accomplish ambitious projects, and to stimulate your professional development and bring experience.
18 апреля 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.