- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Proven experience as a WordPress Developer, with a portfolio of websites built using Elementor
- Extensive experience with optimizing core web vitals (especially for SEO and page speed)
- Ability to create a clean, lean website by using custom code within WordPress vs. relying heavily on plugins
- Experience working with graphic designers and matching their design concepts accurately in web format
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with off-site web development tasks like setting up and creating hosting accounts and domain registrars, setting up client email, using FTP
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Define and execute the technical strategy for Prodly’s website properties, including architecture and navigation; database and server integration; ongoing theme, plugin and Wordpress Core updates; and new features and functionalities,
- Develop and maintain custom WordPress themes and templates using Elementor with an emphasis on effective, responsive design
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS in line with security and regulatory best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with existing WordPress websites.
- Optimize website performance for page speed and core web vitals and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Create and implement SEO strategies to improve website visibility and search engine ranking
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and create solutions that meet their needs.
- Offer technical and strategic input on processes and tech stack to continuously improve our web product offerings and scale over time.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress and Elementor developments and best practices
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in service of a great end product.
- You can work remotely from any Cyprus city or EU country
- Working visa to be provided in Cyprus (if necessary)
- Equipment to be provided
- Medical Insurance
- Home office budget
- Equity Grants
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan: up to 3% Match
- Access to professional training
- Salary range 35 000 - 45 000 EUR gross per annum
Good to know: this role requires you to work within evening hours to match with our US team. Not too late, up to 20:00 or 21:00.
14 февраля 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.