1) 3+ years of experience as a DevSecOps Engineer;
2) Virtualization and containerization systems experience;
3) Experience with one of the scripting languages (Go, Python, PHP);
4) CI/CD principles and tools experience (Git, Gitlab, Ansible, Terraform);
5) SIEM building experience;
6) Knowledge of IP tables, low-level kernel networking, working with network traffic analysis tools;
7) Understanding the software development life cycle (design, threat modeling, development, maintenance).
Experience in the following areas preferred:
1) SAST, DAST integrating, and understanding of how SCA tools into CI/CD pipelines work;
2) Hashicorp Vault, OpenLDAP, and OpenVPN;
3) Knowledge of modern structures, methods, and technologies of authentication/authorization (OAuth 2.0, OIDC, JWT);
4) Knowledge of how to impact and eliminate vulnerabilities from the OWASP Top-10 and beyond;
1) Implementation of a DevSecOps methodology;
2) SAST/SCA development;
3) Planning, implementation, and maintenance of systems to counter attacks from outside;
4) Building zero trust systems in the inner loop;
5) SIEM implementation and maintenance.
1) The equipped office in the center of the city;
2) 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
3) A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
4) Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
5) Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
6) The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
7) Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
8) Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
9) Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
10) Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
11) Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
12) New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
13) The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
14) Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.
19 января 2023 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.