We are looking for:
* Strong experience in corporate banking business analysis is considered to be an advantage
* At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
* Good understanding of agile methodologies.
* Good command of the English language.
* Detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
* Ability to switch between several business domains.
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Experience in prototyping and visual modeling of the requirements and processes.
* Technical skills.
* Software maintenance experience.
* Proven history of leading and supporting successful projects.
* Strong team player.
* Focused on process improvement.
* Problem-solving and critical thinking.
* Study system capabilities; design modifications; construct workflow charts and diagrams.
* Manage the requirements life cycle.
* Write technical specifications.
* Evaluate business processes, analyze requirements, uncover areas for improvement and development.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, develop, shape, and refine requirements.
* Conduct research on industry best practices and standards to implement product improvements continuously.
* Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
* Conduct and coordinate product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning.
* Interpret and evaluate research data to develop data-driven business analyses and projections.
* Create informative, actionable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
* Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
* Hybrid work schedule;
* Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
* PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
* Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
* Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
* Career growth and professional development
22 сентября 2022 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.