- at least intermediate knowledge of some programming language - Python, Go, Rust
- hands-on experience with containers (Docker, LXC, Podman…)
- tangible experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- minimum two years of experience
- fluent English (B2)
Please follow the link for further application - https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/vacuumgroup/2eb9547f-fd2d-48f9-9eba-f9a54d56593a/?utm_source=KW20vVNqgq
Based on the project scope, your responsibilities can range between:
- creation and maintenance of cloud-based infrastructure as code
- creation and maintenance of different environments (test, development, production)
- setup of continuous integration and deployment processes
- setup of monitoring, network, databases, load balancing, and reporting
improvement of infrastructure security including access rights, encryption, and backups
- look for new technologies and propose those that fit best the requirements
- Take part in the success story! Great goals ahead of Vacuumlabs: grow from 300 colleagues in 2021 to 1000 colleagues in 2023 and from revenue of 10 mil EUR in 2021 to 40 mil EUR in 2023.
- You will be working remotely for the first few months and then you may become a foundation of our current global expansion activities to set up delivery hubs in Cyprus, Asia, and Latin America regions
- In the future, we are considering relocation or temporary work assignments around the globe!
- Various fintech and crypto projects - from internal, clients, and spinoffs - therefore with Vacuumlabs, you don’t need to change the company in order to get new experiences, you just change the project you are working on.
- International teams, not based in offices, 100% remote work supported.
30 июня 2022 г.
Мы работаем на рынке Кипра более 3 лет. В день через нас проходят около 50 кандидатов. Среди них – ваши потенциальные сотрудники.